Monday, August 3, 2015

Quickie Mask Review: My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Sheet Mask



Oil Control and Pore Constricting 

My Beauty Diary has since come out with a different formula for their sheet masks. This is the old version that is being clearanced out at various sites, so there is the possibility of a good deal. 

Overall, I like My Beauty Diary sheet masks for being hydrating and soothing. The Apple Polyphenol Version is no exception. It provides ample amounts of moisture and makes my skin look nice after application. I really like My Beauty Diary products for their accessibility and affordability. I also find this takes a very long time to dry out, compared to other sheet masks I have used. 

I don't notice any great pore constricting or oil control effect, no more than with other varieties of sheet masks. So if you expect any miracles, you'll be disappointed. 

The sheet mask itself doesn't fit my face exactly, but I just fold over the excess bits. It is a thick mask and doesn't rip easily, unlike other brands I have tried. The essence is clear and not too thick. It is not sticky on my skin afterwards. This mask drips a lot from the chin area and there is a lot of essence left over in the pouch. 

It is heavily scented with a sharp, green apple scent. If you are sensitive to scents, please avoid. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!