Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tosowoong Tea Tree Natural Pure Essence Review


"It is a specialized essence for skin troubles with 70% of tea tree leaf water and 3% of tea tree extract that is effective to take care of troubled skin intensively and helps to calm irritated and sensitive skin."

Size: 60 mL
Price: ~$13
Scent: Light tea tree
Texture: Watery 

I apply this after applying Tosowoong Propolis Natural Pure Essence. I apply this in the essence step, after toner and before emulsions. 
Tea Tree Leaf Water (70%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tea Tree Extract (3%), Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Purified Water, Rh-Olgiopeptide-1, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Adenosine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alykl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Lavender Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Blackberry Extract, Acai Fruit Extact, Raspberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Bilberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Aronia Berry Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglcerin, Disodium EDTA
I bought this product because I had read really good reviews about the LJH 90 Tea Tree Essence. I was unable to find that product for under $30, so I sought out other, more affordable options. This is low priced and you get 60mL, so it is a great value. I purchased this essence at the same time I purchased the Tosowoong Propolis Natural Pure Essence and I have been using them together, since they have many overlapping ingredients. 

I think this product is really helping to keep my blemishes at bay. Tea tree is supposed to help troubled skin, and I believe it is really effective. I have only had two, small, cycle related whiteheads pop up and they have disappeared immediately. I can't call this a miracle product, because I think all of my product working together have contributed to improving my skin, but I have noticed my blemishes have been kept at bay since introducing this product into my routine. 



I bought mine from RoseRoseShop. Tosowoong has an Ebay shop where you can purchase these items through auction for lower prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!