Monday, August 3, 2015

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Pore Mask Review



"Great absorption of sebum of jeju volcanic clay!
Clean Jeju volcanic ingredients made by the stiff lava after the volcano of Jeju exploded clears the deep pores with strong purifying function of skin."

Size: 100 mL
Price: $14
Scent: A clean, nondescript scent
Texture: A whipped up clay. Dries up on your face and crumbles off. 
I apply this as a mask, particularly to my oily/blackhead zones like my chin and my nose. I leave it on for 30 minutes or so (until it dries and starts to flake) and then I wash it off using water and a konjac sponge. 
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TREHALOSE, VOLCANIC ASH(Jeju volcanic cluster), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BENTONITE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), POLYSORBATE 60, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, KAOLIN, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, PVP, DEXTRIN, PEG-100 STEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDE (CI 77491)
The Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask is an extremely popular product due to it's great price and effectiveness. It really helps clear out the congestion on your face while making it smooth. I have pores and sebaceous filaments that can make my skin "rough." In fact, I recently went on a short trip and didn't pack any of my exfoliating products or actives. I can tell my skin is congested because it is rough and bumpy instead of baby smooth. 

I apply this mask and it helps to draw out the contested pores, including the sebaceous filaments and the blackheads. After using this, I can feel my skin is smoother and can definitely tell my makeup applies better and my skin looks healthier. This product is affordable and works as well as more expensive clay/mud masks.

This mask can get messy and it is a bit hard to get it all clean from your face, but that is the case for most mud masks. The only reason I will stray from this product is to try out the mousse version. 

I bought mine from Innisfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!