Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Esfolio Goat Milk Daily Cream

"This daily cream is crafted with Goat Milk, which is most similar in high protein content to human breast milk. Needless to say, it's packed with super moisturizing and nourishing properties that upgrade your skin texture and brighten up your skin tone."
Size: 200 mL 
Price: $7
Texture: Thick cream, like cake frosting. 
Scent: Baby powder, but not cloying. 


I use this as my main moisturizer and last step before a sleeping pack. 
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Bees Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Goat Milk Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Milk Protein Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Sea Grape) Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Palmitic Acid , Stearic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance


This cream is my new favorite. Number one, it performs wonderfully well. It imparts a lot of moisture on my skin, which is what I'm looking for. It is a heavy cream and many people will not want to wear it in the summer, but it is great for the winter time. I don't find it too heavy for my skin, but I only use it at night. By the time I wake up in the morning it has absorbed into my skin. Sometimes it can be a bit oily around my nose, but I also use a large amount. I find that it makes my skin very soft and smooth. I don't notice any brightening, but I have very red skin and don't really notice it with any products. 
Number two, this is an amazing value. You get 200 mL for $7, which is a great value. I'm blown away by how well it performs for being so cheap! 
All in all, this cream is so good that I bought a back up immediately. I'm really glad I did since it disappeared from Memebox after I bought it (but so did the whole website). If you can find it, you should definitely buy it. 
I bought it from Memebox. It appears to be on sale at YesStyle, but for $20.90. This is still a decent deal, given the large size of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!