Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Lilyana Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer


"You’ll see results! Our premium, high potency lotion will produce visible changes with fine lines and wrinkles. Fade sun damage, spots, acne, scars and stretch marks. Improve uneven tone, skin texture and overall appearance. Repair, improve and restore life back into your skin revealing your true beauty."


Size: 1.7 oz
Scent: Light fragrance
Texture: Light cream 


I apply this as my moisturizing step, only at night time due to increased sun sensitivity. I don't use it every day.  


Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Aqua, Organic Sunflower Oil Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Organic Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Retinol, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Horsetail Extract, Wild Geranium Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglyceri


First, I like how this product come in a pump. It is easy to use and hygienic. When I first opened it, I accidentally pulled the pump out, but was able to fix it without losing too much product. 

The cream applies easily and absorbs well. I don't wear it under makeup, but it does seem to absorb into my skin quickly and I don't have to wait long before applying my sleeping pack. 

I haven't notice too much in way of performance. I'm only 28, and don't have many fine lines, so haven't noticed an impact. I was hoping it might make a difference on the melasma under my eyes caused by birth control; however, I have not seen any changes. It is a nice moisturizer, but I doubt it has much impact and if you want to see real results, you likely will want to seek out a stronger product. 

I purchased this from Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!