Saturday, September 20, 2014

Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack Blueberry Review


Sleeping packs are great for providing extra moisture to your skin. While most sleeping products contain similar moisturizing ingredients, I'm looking for products that bring a bit more to the table. 


 Contains 40% blueberry honey - This sleeping pack is rich of honey, which provides essential nutrients to the skin. Blueberry contains Anthocyanins and vitamins that help skin to look supple and youthful. This sleeping mask contains minerals and glucose which firming effect (contains 20% blueberry extracts + 20% honey)
Size: 90 mL

Price: ~$8

Scent: Smells fruity and sweet like blueberry candy. 

Texture: Gel like consistency, doesn't absorb quickly and feels slightly gooey and sticky on skin.

Water, Honey Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Glycerin,Dimethicone,Glycereth-26,Arginine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate,Carbomer,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol,Ethanol,Methylparaben, PEG-90M, Caramel,PEG-2M, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Distearate , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance,CI 15985,Disodium EDTA, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,CI 17200

I apply this as the last step in my routine and leave it on overnight. Any residue comes off with water in the morning.
I love this sleeping pack. Of all the ones I've used, this is my favorite. Let's get the cons out of the way. Yes, it is a bit stick and gooey. It doesn't absorb quickly and you can definitely feel it on your face. Personally, I apply it right before bed and I have a white pillow case. It has never left any residue on my pillow and by morning, it has sunk in. If you're concerned, apply this a bit before bed so that it has more time to sink in. It also comes in a heavy glass jar, which is not as sanitary as a tube. Mine also didn't have a spatula. I'm not sure if it was supposed to.

Aside from the absorption factor, this pack is great! I love the fact that two of the first three ingredients are substantial (the honey and blueberry extract). I like my products not to be mainly fillers, so that makes me happy! Honey is great for your skin and if you like doing honey masks, you'll be able to reap the benefits in a less messy way.

Personally, this really helps my skin stay moist overnight. When I wake up, my skin is plump and hydrated and looks great. There is a lot of product, for a good price, so you can't go wrong.  
I bought mine on Ebay, but it is available from most other popular sellers, including TesterKorea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!