Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mario Badescu Rose Hips Nourishing Oil Review


I once read that rose hip oil was preferred by Miranda Kerr. If this oil gets my skin to be model status, I'll take it.

"This lightweight, quickly absorbed facial oil is designed to reduce flakiness and surface dehydration. A few drops used twice daily under your moisturizer will improve the texture and hydration of the skin. High in antioxidant vitamin C. Very gentle and non-irritating, even on the most sensitive skin."

Size: 1 oz

Price: $22

Scent: None

Texture: Light weight oil
Rose Hips (Rosa Canina Fruit) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Imidazolidinyl Urea.
Apply it after my essences and before my emulsion. Sometimes mix into my emulsion or cream. 
This is a nice oil that absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I haven't noticed any extraordinary benefits since using this oil, but it feels nice and provides a good amount of moisture. This hasn't caused my skin to break out, which is great considering many people might be hazy in applying an oil. However, the Mario Badescu brand is expensive and you can find other brands of rose hip oil for cheaper, so I definitely won't repurchase. 
I bought mine from Ulta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!