Friday, September 19, 2014

It's Skin Todak Todak Pack Sleeping Mask Grape and Blueberry Review


This sleeping pack smells great and provides moisture all through the night. It is an affordable option for those looking for a nice sleeping pack. 


"Contains grape that is full of vitamin C and moisture to create clean and healthy skin and blueberry that is full of minerals and vitamins to create young skin."
Size: 120 mL
Price:  ~$10 
Scent: Grape Candy. It is very prominent, but wears off quickly. 
Texture: A thick cream. 
Water, Glycerin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Mineral Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate, C13-14 Isoparafin, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethonolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Allantoin, Laureth-7, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 4 (CL14700), Blue 1 (CL42090)

Applied as a sleeping pack. (You may also use it as a wash off pack)
At first, I really liked the Todak Todak Pack. I enjoyed the scent and thought that it was more moisturizing than other sleeping packs I have tried. However, now that I have worked on my routine, I don't find it moisturizing enough to be a sleeping pack. It just feels like another cream, and one that doesn't moisturize as well as my actual cream! The scent and everything is fine, I just don't notice any difference in using it. I don't find it holds in moisture as well as the Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack. 

Additionally, I find the ingredients kind of "meh". I am looking to put more active ingredients in my routine and I want products without a lot of filler ingredients. Overall, it is alright, but I don't think I would buy this again. 
I bought this from Memebox, but it is no longer available there. I have found it on KPopTown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!