Friday, September 19, 2014

Mizon Go Green Fresh Purifiant Garden Relief Serum Review


'
This serum is affordable and has great packaging. However, I didn't find this product gave me the results I was looking for. 


"A mild serum that is enriched with raw organic materials to soothe sensitive skin. The use of natural plant extracts allows this serum to relieve irritation and keep skin hydrated for a fresh moist look. Plus it contains no artificial coloring, scent, mineral oil, animal oil, amino compound, alcohol, or parabens."

Size: 70 mL

Price: ~$10

Scent: Light, herbal smell. 

Texture: Slightly more viscous than water. 
Aqua, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG/PPG-17/6,Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, BIS-PEG-18, Methyl Etherdimethyl, Silane, Ceteraryl Olivate, Sorbitan Oliate, Vaccinum Angustifolum (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Vaccinum Macrocapron (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Xantan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl, Pentapeptide-4, Japanese Coptis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Abies Sibirica Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cirtus Medica Linonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Discodimedta
I applied this during my essence step. 
I'm afraid I'm not wowed by this product. It gave my skin some extra moisture but didn't do much else. I didn't notice any major benefits that this serum added, and I vastly prefer the snail essences I've tried to helping my skin look good. This product is alright for being relatively cheap, but it just doesn't deliver the skin improving benefits I've seen with other products. I like the fact is has a natural ingredient in the first three ingredients. I like to look for products that have at least one natural or active ingredient. I looked up Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, which is bamboo. I didn't see much research on why this is a beneficial skin ingredient, beside some claims that is naturally contains a high amount of silica. Personally, this just didn't perform enough for me and I really can't recommend it. 
I bought this from RoseRoseShop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!