Saturday, June 20, 2015

COSRX Natural BHA Returning A-Sol Review



"Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol is a skin-type solution product that solves
the daunting problem of complex skin trouble with a combination of
Propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisture-retention ingredients, 
as well as helping with control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cells. 
Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol contains little oil, helping with managing
sebum and pores, to give the skin cleanliness with no shine or trouble."
Size: 100 mL
Price: ~$14
Texture: Liquid
Scent: Tea Tree, strong at first but dissipates quickly. 

I apply this in the morning, after cleansing and before putting on my sunscreen. 
Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Water, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
This product is a bit misnamed. First, the name promotes BHA. This product actually contains both AHA (Lactic Acid, Glycol Acid) and BHA (Betaine Salicylate). It also contains a high amount of Black Bee Propolis- 60%. Finally, it contains Tea Tree Leaf Oil. When these ingredients combine, you have a nice, potent acne treatment. 

I use this product in the day time as kind of a catch all. I also use COSRX's AHA and BHA products, which I find to be heavy duty actives. This product, not so much, as the concentrations of AHA and BHA are not high enough to be effective active treatments. This product does work well on improving skin tone and keeping acne and oil at bay. I don't find it drys out my skin, but again, I do have oily skin. It might dry out those who have dry skin. 

I have never really had too much acne, but I did get some occasionally. Since using this product, along with the rest of my routine, I don't get acne. My skin is blemish free. This product is good at a spot treatment for acne, and I have even put it on some body acne and it has reduced the size and pigmentation. I think this product is very good for people looking to treat blemishes and to prevent them. 


I purchased mine from Jolse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!