Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Missha Super Aqua Relief Eye Cream Review



"Get bright, vitalized eyes. This smooth, gentle Eye Cream is for delicate and sensitive eye area.
Contains Ice Plant Water, Blue Lagoon Water, Mineral Water, and Damask Rose Water instead of regular water to better soothe and hydrate your dry skin."


Size: 30 mL
Price: ~$17
Scent: Light aquatic 
Texture: Light cream 




Ice Plant Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Luffa Cylindrica Stem Sap, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Seawater, Viscum Album Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Socium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Arginine, Acrylates, Allantoin, Panthenol, Squalane, Polydecene, Polysorbate 80, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance 
I apply this to my under eyes and my brow bone after I have applied my essences and before applying my emulsion. I pat it into my skin using my ring finger. 
This eye cream is lightweight and adequately hydrating. I'm twenty five, so I am looking for products to help ward off wrinkles. I don't have any under eye wrinkles so I don't notice if this makes a difference. I also don't have bags under my eyes so I can't speak to how this product addresses those problems. However, while Googling I did come across a product pictograph provided by Missha that recommends this for 10-20 year olds. I assume that's because it isn't for people who are actually getting wrinkles and bags under their eyes. 

I do have some darkness under my eyes and I don't find that this product has helped that at all. Honestly, I don't notice much difference from using this product because I like to use fairly thick face creams and put them under my eyes as well. I don't know if this product hydrates any better than my emulsion. 

I won't repurchase this product and I would recommend using a more moisturizing eye cream. 

I bought mine from Missha during one of their 40% of sales 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!