Monday, June 22, 2015

Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish Normal/Dry Skin Review

Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish

'A multi-function cream that tones, brightens, provides UV protection, and moisturizes the skin. Niacinamide and 7 Ecocert certified floral ingredients effectively even out skin tone and provide skin with a brightened appearance. This amazing cream gives you all of the same great benefits of a BB cream without the color – great for those no makeup days. Best for those with dry to normal skin types.'
Size: 50 mL
Price: ~$15-$25
Texture: Thick cream. 
Smell: Powdery, but not very noticeable. 
Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish
I apply this after my sunscreen as a makeup primer. I then powder it. using Innisfree No Sebum Powder and then I apply my BB Cream. 
Water, ethylhexyl methoxyonnamate, titanium dioxide (cl 77891), cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl salicylate, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, ethyhexyl palmiate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, niacinamide, isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate, homosalate, cydohexasiloxane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, borago officinals seed oil, helianthus annuus ( sunflower) seed oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) water, anthems nobilis flower water, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, rosa damasoena flower oil,rosa gallica flower extract, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octocrylene, stearate, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, silica, peg-100 stearate, aluminum hydroxide, peg-2 stearate, stearic acid, dimethiconol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl arylate crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polysorbate 80, disodium edta, alcohol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroaoetic acid, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, fragrance, iron oxides (cl 77491)
I like this product, but I don't love it. This does brighten your skin, but only those with very pale skin could get away with wearing this alone. It makes you look very white, almost ashy, and pale, which is easily covered up with BB cream; however, if you wear it alone you might look a bit ghostly. 

It is not that bad, as you can see from the last picture. As I said, covering it up with makeup makes it go away and just leaves a bit of brightness. It does even out skin tone and make the skin look nicer overall. I like to wear it to boost my skin's overall radiance and I find it is effective for that purpose. 

This doesn't do terribly much in covering up pores, like other primers. Perhaps that is because I got the normal/dry version. There is another version for oily skin and that might work better at combating pores. 

A little of this product goes a long way. The jar will last you a very long time. The jar packaging is annoying and I would prefer it to be in a tube. This isn't my favorite primer, but it is alright for the price and the amount you get. I probably would not buy it again due to the jar. 

I purchased mine from Amazon. Here it is available from Pretty and Cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!