Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tosowoong Propolis Natural Pure Essence Review



"It is a functional essence made with natural propolis extract (75%), royal jelly extract and honey extract that boosts skin to be elastic and helps for whitening and anti-wrinkle. "



Size: 60 mL
Price: ~$14
Texture: Watery 
Scent: Nondescript clean/fruity scent. Lightly scented. 
I apply this after my Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. I've also mixed it in with BB cream. 
Propolis Extract (75%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Purified Water, Rh-oligopeptide-1, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Fermate Lysate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Adenosine, Honey Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Blackberry Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Raspberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Bilberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Aronia Berry Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Extract, Blueberry Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
After hearing all of the raves for propolis products, I wanted to incorporate some of that special ingredient into my routine. After searching around for various options, I stumbled upon this essence from Tosowoong. I was really impressed with the ingredients and I liked how Propolis was the first ingredient, so I decided to try it. Plus, you get a good amount for the price, compared to some other propolis products. 

So far, I really like this product for brightening up my skin. I use it along with Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence and Tosowoong Tea Tree Natural Pure Essence and I have zero blemishes. My skin is looking evenly toned and it is helping to reduce my redness. My skin is looking especially glowy, and I think that this product is really contributing to amping up the glow. 

I don't think this is a miracle product, but for the price, you are getting some good ingredients that have proven quiet effective. I will update this post when I finish the bottle, but so far, it is very good.
I purchased mine from RoseRoseShop. Tosowoong also has an Ebay store, so you can sometimes catch their products on auction for low prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!